Public Transport Concession Information

Primary and secondary school students aged 5 to 18 can travel on a Child myki

If you're aged 17 and 18 you must carry proof of age ID (such as a passport, learner permit, driver licence, Proof of Age card, Key Pass), or proof of another concession entitlement (such as a Health Care Card, a PTV School Student ID or PTV Approved School Student ID).

School students can also purchase a half or full year student pass in their chosen area and must also carry a PTV Approved School Student ID card or PTV School Student ID card.

A Concession Card can be used on:

  • Metropolitain train, tram and bus services;
  • V/Line services;
  • Regional town bus services; and
  • Regional services that have a contract or service agreement with the Victorian Department of Transport.

For more information including how to apply for a card please click here.

Public Transport Victoria has advised of changes affecting students who use public transport for school travel. Please see the link below for further information.

Important changes for students using public transport.


College News

The Principal's Message - Term 1, 2018
Click here to view an end of year message from Rabbi Kennard. Read more
Israel Uncovered - Adult Education Series
Join us over five incredible sessions, travel the length and breadth of Israel, from today back to the days of Abraham. Read more
The Principal's Message - Term 2, 2018
Click here to view an end of term message from Rabbi Kennard. Read more

Sorry, there are no events scheduled for the coming week.